PER DTI FAIR TRADE PERMIT NO. FTEB 136972, SERIES OF 2022
1.Tournament is open for all Filipino citizen and must be of legal age, at least 18 years old.
2.The Ultimate Plays MLBB Series 1 will happen on March 18-20, 2022
3.Registration period: February 14 – March 14, 2022 through https://bit.ly/upmlbbs1registration
4.Maximum of 64 teams for each series.
5.Minimum Php50 worth of transaction in UniPin during the registration period by the team representative is required to participate on this tournament.
6.You may only register in one team for the tournament. Should you enter multiple teams, UniPin will only honor the team first registered in and succeeding team registration shall be disqualified (based on date and time registered).
7.Game Match Schedule:
- 1st elimination Group A – March 14, 2022
- 2nd Elimination Group B – March 15, 2022
- 1st Quarter Finals Group A – March 16, 2022
- 2nd Quarter Finals Group B – March 17, 2022
- 3rd Quarter Finals Group A and B – March 18, 2022
- Semi-Finals – March 19, 2022
- Grand Finals and Battle for 3rd place – March 20, 2022
8. All communication regarding the tournament will be discussed in the UniPin Philippines Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/wRREPdg9Gj. Game Marshalls shall assist in all concerns of the tournament.
9.Champions, 1st & 2nd Runners-up for Series I will be determined on March 20, 2022 and will be witnessed by a DTI representative.
10.Official announcement of winners will be posted on UniPin Philippines official Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/UniPinPhilippines on March 21, 2022
11.Prizepool for the Ultimate Plays Series 1 is PHP13,000 with the following breakdown:
- Champion – 10,000 UniPin Credits
- 2nd Place – 2,000 CLiQQ Credits
- 3rd Place – 1,000 CLiQQ Credits
12.UniPin Credits will be awarded to the winning team. Distribution of Credits will be finalized with the team captain/representative. Awarding of CLiQQ Credits will be in the form of online vouchers which will be sent to the team captain/representative
13.Prizes are non-transferable, non-convertible to cash.
14.All employees of UniPin Phils. Inc., its agencies and their relatives up to second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.