Another round of road reblocking along major thoroughfares this weekend.
Starting midnight of October 12 until 5 AM of October 14, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads:
1. EDSA Panorama Bldg. to Bansalangin St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
2. EDSA after Mo. Ignacio (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA fronting BRIO Tower (3rd, 4th, and outer lane)
4. EDSA front of Camp Crame Gate (1st lane from sidewalk)
5. EDSA Annapolis St. going to V.V Soliven (2nd lane from sidewalk)
6. G. Araneta from T. Arguelles to Bayanin (1st lane from sidewalk)
7. Quirino Highway before Belfast Road (outer lane)
8. General Luis St. Rebisco Road to SB Road
9. Elliptical Road after Maharlika (6th lane from outer sidewalk)
10. Novaliches General Luis St. Samote St. to SB Road
11. A. Bonifacio Ave. Sgt. Rivera to J. Pineda (2nd lane from sidewalk)
12. Katipunan Ave./C-5 after C.P Garcia St. (truck lane)
13. EDSA Quezon City after Aurora Blvd. to New York St. (3rd lane from sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.