The following roads will undertake reblocking and repairs by the Department of Public Works and Highways starting at 11 PM tonight, July 5, until 5 AM, Monday, July 8.
1. EDSA fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (2nd lane from sidewalk)
2. Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
4. EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
5. EDSA Quezon City between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
6. Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to Primerose St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
7. General Luis St. Pascual St. to before Oriental Tin
8. C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (3rd lane from median) and SM Aura Southbound (2nd lane from median)
9. Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to Quirino Highway (2nd lane from sidewalk)
10. EDSA after Aurora Blvd. (1st and 2nd lane from sidewalk)
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.