DMM Pictures began streaming a second promotional video on Sunday for the television anime adaptation of DMM Games' Namu Amida Bu! -Rendai Utena- game. The video previews Masaaki Mizunaka's opening theme song "Amauta" (Heaven Song) as his character Taishakuten.
The anime's cast includes:
- Masaaki Mizunaka as Taishakuten (Śakra)
- Tomoaki Maeno as Bonten (Brahmā)
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Dainichi Nyorai (Vairocana)
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Ashuku Nyorai (Akṣobhya)
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Amida Nyorai (Amitābha)
- Showtaro Morikubo as Shaka Nyorai (Gautama Buddha)
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Yakushi Nyorai (Bhaiṣajyaguru)
- Ryūichi Kijima as Monju Bosatsu (Manjusri)
- Shun Horie as Fugen Bosatsu (Samantabhadra)
- Taku Yashiro as Jizō Bosatsu (Kṣitigarbha)
- Ayumu Murase as Miroku Bosatsu (Maitreya)
- Yūma Uchida as Kannō Bosatsu (Avalokiteśvara)
- Kōhei Amasaki as Seishi Bosatsu (Mahāsthāmaprāpta)
- Kishō Taniyama as Kokūzō Bosatsu (Ākāśagarbha)
- Kengo Kawanishi as Fudōmyō Ō (Acalanātha)
- Daiki Yamashita as Karuraten
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ashura Ō (Asura)
- Takeo Ōtsuka as Māra
Akira Oguro (animation director for Cinderella Monogatari, The Brave Command Dagwon) is directing the anime at Asahi Production (You Don't Know Gunma Yet, Million Doll, Himegoto). Erika Yoshida (Trickster, Lupin III: Part IV) is in charge of series composition. Masato Katou (key animator for Ouran High School Host Club, Ixion Saga DT, Anonymous Noise) is designing the characters, and Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Love Live! School idol project, Land of the Lustrous, The Eccentric Family) is composing the music.
Chippoke Ōhashi is performing the ending theme song "Ruby."
The story follows the Thirteen Buddha, along with Taishakuten and Bonten, who must confront the evil Māra. Māra seeks revenge against Shaka Nyorai, who had previously saved the world from suffering and conflict by achieving enlightenment.
Pre-registration for the game is available now. The game is slated for release this winter for iOS, Android, and PC.